Accounts Receivable (Full-Time/Contract)
Overview: Currently looking for a Accounts Receivable Coordinator to fill a long term contract position. Full-Time daytime hours with a competitive rate of 14-15/hour.
- Perform various functions to ensure accurate recording of cash and accounting transactions, in accordance with corporate procedures
- Process and post daily accounts receivable payments to include: checks, credit cards, Paypal, ACH and wire transfers on a timely basis
- Prepare deposits and make daily bank deposit runs
- Reconcile cash receipts to general ledger postings
- Print, post and mail daily customer sales invoices
- Record debit and credit adjustments to customer accounts
- Record and post returned merchandise and warranty credits refunds
- Process and reconcile UPS freight claims payments
- Process return credits and credit memos
- Record credits to customer accounts from vendor payments
- Issue credit card and PayPal refunds
- Respond to credit card declined orders
- Obtain certificates of insurance per customer requests
- Post and issue copies of invoices
- Assist in various other office duties such as scanning, filing, answer customer service calls, faxing W9 forms etc
- Prior exposure to Microsoft Systems
- Some knowledge of accounting
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Detailed oriented
- Good communication and customer service skills
- College degree, Associates or equivalent required
- Prior Accounts Receivable or accounting experience required
General Personal Characteristics of our Employees:
- Strong interpersonal communication skills are that are essential in ensuring good customer relations.
- Demonstrate the ability to organize, and analyze complex and diverse information and use same to resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Pursue training and development opportunities in order to continuously build knowledge and skills.
- Must be willing to share expertise with others.
- Be able to read, understand written and verbal instructions, speak and write clearly in order to communicate effectively.
- Must be able to demonstrate group presentation skills.
- Display openness to others views, must be able to balance team and individual responsibilities.
- Must contribute to building positive team spirit by supporting everyone’s efforts to succeed.
- Show respect and sensitivity for cultural differences and work toward promoting a harassment free environment and diverse workforce.
- Must treat everyone with respect, work with integrity and uphold and support organizational values and goals.
- Follow all organizational policies and procedures.
- Be able to prioritize and plan work activities using time efficiently.
- Must react well under pressure and accept responsibilities for his/her own actions.
- Must respond to management direction.
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness, apply feedback to improve performance and monitor his or her own work to ensure quality.
- Should always be willing to generate suggestions to improve individual and departmental performance.
- Must be punctual at all times and ensure that work responsibilities are covered in his/her absence.
- Must complete tasks correctly and on time.
- May be subject to a background check.
If you meet the requirements for this position, please submit your resume as a Microsoft Word Document attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click Here to Submit Your Resume