Summary: Performs day-to-day processing of accounts payable transactions which includes providing accurate, detailed financial information. Ensures all vendors are paid within established time frames and all financial reports are produced in a timely fashion by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Sorts and matches invoices.
- Resolves invoice discrepancies.
- Verifies proper approvals for all types of invoices
- Prepares batches of invoices for data entry
- Enters invoices for payment
- Corresponds with vendors and responds to inquiries
- Manages bi-weekly check run
- Maintains vendor files
- Monitors accounts to ensure payments are up to date and paid
- Prepares analysis of accounts
- Reconciles bank statements
- Reconciles and gets approvals on credit card statements
- Reconciles and balances expense reports
- Handles landed cost invoices/match RCTs and verifies accuracy of landed cost
- Cleans up unmatched landed costs
- Prepares sales tax reports
- Pulls inventory files for third party warehouses
- Performs a comparison of files for discrepancies
- Performs any projects deemed necessary by management
- Orders checks and deposit slips as needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be proficient in the use of MS Office Suite, GP knowledge is desirable; internet software and database software.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Other Abilities:
- Oral communication skills
- Written communication skills
- Technical communication skills
- Reading skills
- Time management
Qualified candidates please email your resume to email@example.com (Microsoft Word attachment preferred)