Overview: Several full time and part time openings for all days and all three (3) shifts performing medical receptionist duties for Camden County community health organization located in City hospital’s busy Emergency Room!
Great working environment, training, competitive salary, and excellent benefit package!
If you have a minimum of 6 months experience performing medical receptionist duties, outstanding customer service skills, a passion for serving others and the ability to communicate with patients, and are bilingual in Spanish, this is the job for you!
- Scheduling Appointments
- Verifying insurance
- Minimum 6 months experience performing all medical front desk receptionist duties
- Proven experience in providing outstanding customer service
- Strong knowledge of medical terminology; basic knowledge of CPT and ICD-9 codes
- Experience in patient insurance coverage verification, including Medicaid
- Experience is use of electronic scheduling applications; Centricity a plus!
- Proven ability to work in fast-paced environment; ability to multi-task
- Self-confident with ability to communicate with patients and clinical staff.
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Must complete drug and background check & provide proof of immunizations.
General Personal Characteristics of our Employees:
- Strong interpersonal communication skills are that are essential in ensuring good customer relations.
- Demonstrate the ability to organize, and analyze complex and diverse information and use same to resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Pursue training and development opportunities in order to continuously build knowledge and skills.
- Must be willing to share expertise with others.
- Be able to read, understand written and verbal instructions, speak and write clearly in order to communicate effectively.
- Must be able to demonstrate group presentation skills.
- Display openness to others views, must be able to balance team and individual responsibilities.
- Must contribute to building positive team spirit by supporting everyone’s efforts to succeed.
- Show respect and sensitivity for cultural differences and work toward promoting a harassment free environment and diverse workforce.
- Must treat everyone with respect, work with integrity and uphold and support organizational values and goals.
- Follow all organizational policies and procedures.
- Be able to prioritize and plan work activities using time efficiently.
- Must react well under pressure and accept responsibilities for his/her own actions.
- Must respond to management direction.
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness, apply feedback to improve performance and monitor his or her own work to ensure quality.
- Should always be willing to generate suggestions to improve individual and departmental performance.
- Must be punctual at all times and ensure that work responsibilities are covered in his/her absence.
- Must complete tasks correctly and on time.
- May be subject to a background check.
If you meet the requirements for this position, please submit your resume as a Microsoft Word Document attachment to Staffing@perryresources.com
Click Here to Submit Your Resume