Distribution Warehouse Associate (Full-Time/Contract-to-Hire)
Overview: This position is responsible for assuring overall cGMP compliance with all procedures affiliated with holding, staging and distributing. Full-Time daytime hours.
- Staging and assembly of shipping orders
- Packing and/or crating for shipment
- Maintaining an inventory log
- Maintaining warehouse storage of product according to cGMP compliance procedures
- Entering data into ICS system
- Computing tariff codes, weight and volume of finished product
- Other duties as assigned
- High school degree
- English literacy
- Excellent mathematical, reading, writing and communication skills
- Attention to detail
General Personal Characteristics of our Employees:
- Strong interpersonal communication skills are that are essential in ensuring good customer relations.
- Demonstrate the ability to organize, and analyze complex and diverse information and use same to resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Pursue training and development opportunities in order to continuously build knowledge and skills.
- Must be willing to share expertise with others.
- Be able to read, understand written and verbal instructions, speak and write clearly in order to communicate effectively.
- Must be able to demonstrate group presentation skills.
- Display openness to others views, must be able to balance team and individual responsibilities.
- Must contribute to building positive team spirit by supporting everyone’s efforts to succeed.
- Show respect and sensitivity for cultural differences and work toward promoting a harassment free environment and diverse workforce.
- Must treat everyone with respect, work with integrity and uphold and support organizational values and goals.
- Follow all organizational policies and procedures.
- Be able to prioritize and plan work activities using time efficiently.
- Must react well under pressure and accept responsibilities for his/her own actions.
- Must respond to management direction.
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness, apply feedback to improve performance and monitor his or her own work to ensure quality.
- Should always be willing to generate suggestions to improve individual and departmental performance.
- Must be punctual at all times and ensure that work responsibilities are covered in his/her absence.
- Must complete tasks correctly and on time.
- May be subject to a background check.
If you meet the requirements for this position, please submit your resume as a Microsoft Word Document attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click Here to Submit Your Resume