Inside Sales Coordinator(Full-Time/Contract-to-Hire)
Overview: This Inside Sales position is located in Philadelphia with a leading, global manufacturing company. Full-Time daytime hours with a competitive rate of $15/hour. The person MUST be bi-lingual in Spanish.
- Retrieves customer information, inventory status and order status for customer inquiries
- Manages orders, dates and products accordingly
- Bachelor’s degree in Business
- Must be independent and highly motivated
- Excellent communication skills
General Personal Characteristics of our Employees:
- Strong interpersonal communication skills are that are essential in ensuring good customer relations.
- Demonstrate the ability to organize, and analyze complex and diverse information and use same to resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Pursue training and development opportunities in order to continuously build knowledge and skills.
- Must be willing to share expertise with others.
- Be able to read, understand written and verbal instructions, speak and write clearly in order to communicate effectively.
- Must be able to demonstrate group presentation skills.
- Display openness to others views, must be able to balance team and individual responsibilities.
- Must contribute to building positive team spirit by supporting everyone’s efforts to succeed.
- Show respect and sensitivity for cultural differences and work toward promoting a harassment free environment and diverse workforce.
- Must treat everyone with respect, work with integrity and uphold and support organizational values and goals.
- Follow all organizational policies and procedures.
- Be able to prioritize and plan work activities using time efficiently.
- Must react well under pressure and accept responsibilities for his/her own actions.
- Must respond to management direction.
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness, apply feedback to improve performance and monitor his or her own work to ensure quality.
- Should always be willing to generate suggestions to improve individual and departmental performance.
- Must be punctual at all times and ensure that work responsibilities are covered in his/her absence.
- Must complete tasks correctly and on time.
- May be subject to a background check.
If you meet the requirements for this position, please submit your resume as a Microsoft Word Document attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click Here to Submit Your Resume