- Contacts the customer (via telephone/fax/letters/email) when invoices become overdue to secure payment arrangements. Creates and maintains proper documentation of collection efforts to support outside collection agency and/or any legal action.
- Prepares bi-monthly accounts receivable aging reports complete with delinquent account status.
- Posts customer cash receipts against invoices in the customer database, prepares LDC reconciliations and performs follow up on all aged balances.
- Applies knowledge and understanding of individual customer accounts to efficiently and effectively handle account balance inquiries, resolve account problems, billing disputes, misapplied payments and other issues as needed to provide quality customer service.
- Consults with Supervisor and/or sales personnel on unusual collection situation
- Creates recommendations for review by the Treasurer on the acceptance of settlement amounts, partial payments, time extensions, and the writing-off of receivables.
- Prioritizes and manages multiple responsibilities in order to achieve collection goals as well as provide quality customer service.
- Works within a multi-functional team to provide quality customer service while at the same time achieving department and corporate goals and objectives.
- Assists the billing department with special projects on an as-needed basis.
- Performs duties inherent in all supervisors, professional and administrative positions. Consistent with all positions in this classification, additional projects, tasks and/or duties beyond what is outlined here may be assigned as required.
This is a contract position – earning $17/18 per hour. Hours Monday – Friday 8-4:30Click Here to Submit Your Resume