Overview: This assignment will be located in Berlin with a busy manufacturing company. Full-Time daytime hours with a competitive pay rate of $14-17/hour.
- Performing laboratory tests to produce reliable and precise data to support plant operations in a timely fashion
- Using computers and performing mathematical calculations for the preparation of graphs
- Keeps laboratory supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs
- Documents information by maintaining daily logs and equipment record books
- Resolves problems by examining and evaluating data; selecting corrective steps
- Completes projects by assisting project team; attending and participating in group and project meetings
- Strong hand and eye coordination and the ability to use technical equipment with accuracy
- Excellent oral communication skills to work effectively with colleagues from all parts of the organization and to explain complex issues to interested parties
- Excellent record-keeping skills, along with basic math skills and computing.
- Attention to detail
- Due to the nature of laboratory work, normal color vision is essential