Overview: This assignment is located in Moorestown. The Marketing Assistant supports marketing and sales activities in order to promote strong brand awareness and positively impact sales growth. The person must be open to flexible hours with 20% yearly travel.
- Coordination of our participation in approx. 40 trade shows/events per year, including 1 major industry trade show. Includes managing show schedule, creation of display materials, management of equipment setup/test, shipping/logistics of meter and booth items, communication with sales team members regarding logistics
- Demonstration management – work directly with the sales team to ensure equipment is setup/tested/shipped to proper location
- Onsite promotion for mobile payment app
- Work with staffing agency to hire ambassadors
- Manage ambassador teams onsite to promote use of the mobile app
- Update website and social media platforms with new content
- Direct marketing campaign development and coordination
- Assistance with client/prospect database creation and maintenance
- Competitive research and analysis, etc.
- Assistance with proposal preparation
- Additional administrative duties for smooth functioning of marketing department
- Degree in Business related area (e.g. Marketing, Communications)
- 1 to 3 years of Marketing experience
- Skilled with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to travel a minimum of 20% of the time. Travel can be out-of-state and overnight as needed.
- Must have valid Driver’s license
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds and be ambulatory