Seeking an experienced, organized and timely Human Resources/Administrative professional. This position is responsible for prioritizing employee/customer relations, and carrying out a variety of essential business functions. Also requires HR administrative support, as well as Site Director/VP of Operations administrative support. Candidate must ensure compliance with company policy and exercise discretion while carrying out all duties.
Responsible for employee/customer relations including:
- Greeting and directing visitors
- Receiving and following up on requests and inquiries from employees, in a timely and professional manner.
- Organizing programs, events, meetings and conferences by arranging facilities and caterers. Issuing information and/or invitations for these events.
Human Resources Administrative Support:
- First point of contact for all HR-related queries
- Handling within your scope of knowledge/responsibility, and referring employees and customers to the appropriate further support if necessary.
- Assists in Benefits administration
- Assists with recruitment, on-boarding and off-boarding processes
- Conducts audits of various HR programs and recommends and corrective action
- Maintains and updates HRIS with employee change requests and processes paperwork
Administrative Support to Site Director/VP of Operations:
- General correspondence
- Presentation editing
- Travel coordination
- S. Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree(BA/BS) or Administrative schooling/training preferred
- Minimum of 3yrs secretarial/administrative or related experience
- Human Resource experience desirable
- 3-5yrs relevant experience in manufacturing environment preferred
- Excellent IT skills/ working knowledge of MS Office(specifically Word and Excel)
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Handles complex tasks with patience and makes clear and timely decisions
- Communicates clearly, honestly and comprehensively
- Willingness to share knowledge, experience and information with others
- Supports others in the pursuit of company goals and is an example to coworkers
- Takes initiative and responsibility for actions and decisions
- Ability to delegate tasks to the proper team members, and implement projects with decisiveness and determination
Full-time position – $23-$24/hour
To apply for this position please email your updated resume(Microsoft Word Format) to email@example.com
Click Here to Submit Your Resume