Overview : This assignment will be based in a busy call center in Voorhees NJ. The person will be assisting customers and dispatching as needed.
- Monitors dispatch board and assigns Emergency Road Service to internal fleet or contract garage, based on availability and service required.
- Monitors assigned calls and updates status throughout entire service.
- Reads and interprets maps to determine location and provides driver with location information.
- Maintains contact with Roadside Service drivers, obtaining estimated arrival time and updates the member on the status.
- Assists drivers with issues such as directions and locations clarification.
- Maintains records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Performs other duties as required and/or assigned.
- Education – High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 1-2 years experience as a Dispatcher
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be proficient in using the internet and google maps and possess a strong knowledge of local NJ counties
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $14.00 /hour