Warehouse Associate(1st and 2nd shift)
Overview: Receives, stores, and distributes material, tools, equipment, and products within warehouse operations and packages and prepares product for shipment to customers by performing the following duties. Reports to the warehouse manager. Both First Shift and Second Shift available.
- Read production orders, pick tickets, and requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
- Fill pick tickets, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items and distribute items to production.Generate appropriate labels for product identification and/or mark materials with identifying information.
- Prepare parcels for shipment in accordance with company and customer specifications to prevent damage, ensure preservation, and accurate identification.
- Work in a manner that promotes efficient handling and minimizes waste.
- Maintain a clean, safe, and organized work area.
- Participate in company sponsored training and process improvement activities.
- Comply with all company policies as defined in the Employee Handbook.
- Pursues continuous improvement through training and streamlining processes.
- Comply with all applicable elements of the Quality Management System.
- Must be punctual at all times and ensure that work responsibilities are covered in his/her absence. Must complete tasks correctly and on time.
- Identify and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Works well in group problem solving situations ans well as individually. Balances team and individual responsibilities.
- Responds promptly to customer needs and requests for service or assistance.
- Focuses on solving conflict-not blaming, and keeps emotions under control.
- Remains open to others’ ideas and tries new things.
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
- Responds well to questions, also gives and welcomes feedback.
- Contributes to building a positive team spirit and puts success of team above own interests.
- Recognizes accomplishments of other team members and effectively influences actions and opinions of others.
- Writes clearly and informatively.
- Presents and translates numerical data effectively.
- Inspires respect and trust, as well as showing respect and sensitivity for cultural differences.
- Looks for ways to improve and promote quality, and demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Develops and implements cost saving measures
- Adapts to changes in the work environment
- Consistently at work and on time, and ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent.
- Follows instructions, responds to management direction, and keeps commitments.
- Generates suggestions for improving work, and develops innovative approaches and ideas.
- Prioritizes and plans work activities, meets productivity standards and observes safety and security standards.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), or one to three months related experience and/or training.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write simple correspondence
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s
- Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions
- Microsoft Excel
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- The employee is frequently required to stand and walk.
- The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms and talk or hear
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
**Candidates must be open to a background check.
Qualified candidates please submit your updated resume(Microsoft Word Format) to email@example.com
Click Here to Submit Your Resume