Customer Service Representative(Full-Time/Contract-to-Hire)
Overview: Busy medical company looking for candidates with customer service and collections experience to make calls to resolve medical bills. This job location is in Mt Laurel and candidates must be able to work 1 day Noon-9pm and 1 Saturday a month. Full-Time hours with a competitive rate of $11/hour plus commission.
- Answering billing questions
- Customer service
- Medical coding experience is a plus
- Strong customer service skills
General Personal Characteristics of our Employees:
- Strong interpersonal communication skills are that are essential in ensuring good customer relations.
- Demonstrate the ability to organize, and analyze complex and diverse information and use same to resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Pursue training and development opportunities in order to continuously build knowledge and skills.
- Must be willing to share expertise with others.
- Be able to read, understand written and verbal instructions, speak and write clearly in order to communicate effectively.
- Must be able to demonstrate group presentation skills.
- Display openness to others views, must be able to balance team and individual responsibilities.
- Must contribute to building positive team spirit by supporting everyone’s efforts to succeed.
- Show respect and sensitivity for cultural differences and work toward promoting a harassment free environment and diverse workforce.
- Must treat everyone with respect, work with integrity and uphold and support organizational values and goals.
- Follow all organizational policies and procedures.
- Be able to prioritize and plan work activities using time efficiently.
- Must react well under pressure and accept responsibilities for his/her own actions.
- Must respond to management direction.
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness, apply feedback to improve performance and monitor his or her own work to ensure quality.
- Should always be willing to generate suggestions to improve individual and departmental performance.
- Must be punctual at all times and ensure that work responsibilities are covered in his/her absence.
- Must complete tasks correctly and on time.
- May be subject to a background check.
If you meet the requirements for this position, please submit your resume as a Microsoft Word Document attachment to email@example.com