Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to the following.
• The Purchasing Clerk supports and assists Asset Manager.
• Confirm factory PO’s in a timely manner
• Communicate with sales on the factory ship dates.
• Process ship reports to update system with tracking information and ship dates.
• Expedite Factory PO’s.
• Maintain factory PO’s as needed.
• Run Open PO reports and work with factories before parts are late.
• Pursues continuous improvement through training and process improvement.
• Owns, maintains, and enhances process documentation.
• Complying with all ICC Policies as defined in the ICC Employee Handbook
• Complying with the ICC Quality Management System.
• Ability to learn & perform multiple tasks in a fast paced team environment
• Customer service experience
• Strong attention to detail
• 2-4 years business experience.
• High School Diploma
• Communication and negotiation skills
• MS Office and Excel competency
• Experience with ERP systems, and inventory management.
• Written & oral communication skills
• Organizational skills
• Ability to identify opportunities for material cost savings and lead-time improvements.
$14-16/hr.Click Here to Submit Your Resume