Overview: This position handles a wide range of payroll and HR transactions, ensuring that employees are paid on time and correctly. Under the general supervision of the Payroll Supervisor. Seeking a candidate with multi state experience, UltiPro a plus.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Interpret and comply with Wage and Hour laws and regulations; ensure compliance with all corporate policies.
- Compute, calculate, and post financial and numerical data affecting new wages, such as bonuses or commissions, tax exemptions, insurance coverage, garnishments, etc.
- Demonstrate a strong customer service orientation including follow up on pending matters, proactive communication, and responsive attitude.
- Work with managers to problem-solve payroll issues and payroll administration concerns.
- Resolve payroll disputes; handle payroll questions
- Prepare manual and off-cycles payment as needed.
- Close out files when employees resign, retire or transfer; and calculate final pay.
- Train, support, interpret and explain payroll policies/procedures, to supervisors.
- Review and audit Payroll and HR data reports.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or GED
- Multi state payroll experience
- Two-five years prior human resource and payroll experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Advanced proficiency with payroll tools, experience with UltiPro a plus.
- Strong database experience, word-processing and excel skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal, problem solving, attention to detail and analytical skills
- Knowledge of basic employment law and payroll-related accounting rules
To apply for this position please email your updated resume(Microsoft Word Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click Here to Submit Your Resume