Assembler 1st and 2nd shift positions available.
(1st shift) – M_F (7:00am-3:30pm)
(2nd shift) – M-F (3:00pm-11:30pm)
- Candidates must be able to work from detailed instructions to assemble, mark, kit, and package the specified components utilizing appropriate methods, tools, and fixtures.
- Regularly monitor process for defects, isolate non-conforming material and promptly notify supervisor of “out of specification” conditions.
- Work at multiple stations as production needs require or shift from one station to another to reduce fatigue factor.
- Assist with on-the-job training of new associates or contract laborers.
- Maintain lot and batch integrity throughout the assembly process.
- Record lot number and/or manufacturer information on production orders and pick tickets as required.
- Generate appropriate labels for product identification.
- Assist with maintaining the tools and equipment used in the production area.
- Work in a manner that promotes efficient handling and minimizes waste.
- Perform periodic audits (cycle counting) to monitor inventory accuracy.
- Adhere to the safety principles, maintaining a clean, safe and organized work area.
- Participate in company sponsored training and process improvement activities
Complying with all Policies as defined in the Employee Handbook
- Pursue continuous improvement through training and process improvement.
- Comply with all applicable elements of Quality Management System.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Write simple correspondence.
- Effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide by 10’s and 100’s.
- Perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- Apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but involved written or oral instructions.
- Deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Qualified candidates please submit your updated resume(Microsoft Word Format) to email@example.com
Click Here to Submit Your Resume