Full-Time/Contract-to-Hire – 1st shift – Mon-Fri (7:30am-4pm)
Overview: Our client in Lumberton, NJ is look for a qualified candidate to fill their open Cable Assembler position for their busy manufacturing company. Assembles electronic cable assemblies, components, sub-assemblies, products, or systems, by performing the following duties:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reads work orders and routings, follows production drawings and sample assemblies, or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed.
- Wraps and ties wires together at designated points to form harness
- Crimps, stakes, screws, bolts, solders, cements, press fits, or performs similar operations to join or secure parts in place
- Attaches ends of wires to components, plugs, or terminal strip
- Inserts cable in plastic tubing or injects plastic sealant around terminals to protect cable from dust and moisture
- Tests wiring continuity with continuity tester
- Marks identifying data on completed harness
- Uses cable testing equipment to troubleshoot problems
- Performs preventive maintenance and minor equipment repairs
- Mounts assembled components, such as transformers, resistors, transistors, capacitors, integrated circuits, and sockets, on chassis panel.
- Connects component lead wires to printed circuit or routes and connects wires between individual component leads and other components, connectors, terminals, and contact points
- Installs finished assemblies or sub-assemblies in cases and cabinets
- Complying with all company policies as defined in the company Employee Handbook
- Works safely with small tools such as knives, cutters, screw drivers, wrenches and wire-strippers
- Pursuing continuous improvement through training and process improvement
- Complies with all applicable elements of company Quality Management System
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as routing, blueprints, drawings, specifications, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write simple correspondence
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s
- Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
Qualified candidates please submit your updated resume(Microsoft Word Format) to email@example.com
Click Here to Submit Your Resume