Currently searching for a hard working individual to join their Elder and Disability Law Firm. Candidates should be detail oriented, well spoken, proficient in Microsoft Office, have the ability to multi-task and thrive in a VERY busy environment. This individual will support our legal, public benefits and client services teams.
Legal/Administrative Assistant duties include, but are not limited to:
- Opening Matters in TM
- Preparing and sending welcome and CSV letters
- Preparing Asset Lists
- Assist with submission and follow up on life insurance change forms
- Initiate PAAD/PACE application process
- Assist with sending deed, POAs, Wills and other EP docs to clients
- Assist with Medicaid Redeterminations
- Follow up on document gathering and organization as it relates to Medicaid/VA processes
- Assist, as needed, with schedule client appointments
- Assist with firm POA clients: advise of new POA, change of address, etc.
- Follow up on collection of documents for new clients as needed
- Assist in scheduling/confirming client signing appointments
Full-time position 8:30 – 5:00
Qualified candidates please email your updated resume(Microsoft Word format) to email@example.comClick Here to Submit Your Resume