Overview: Soldering/Cable Assembler opening within a busy manufacturing company. Must have STRONG J-Standard, Class 3 soldering skills. Full-Time Days, Hours 7:30am-4:00pm Monday-Friday. Competitive pay rate, depending on experience and skill level.
- Soldering and cable assembly
- Reads work orders and routings, follows production drawings and sample assemblies, or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed.
- Wraps and ties wires together at designated points to form harness
- Crimps, stakes, screws, bolts, solders, cements, press fits, or performs similar operations to join or secure parts in place
- Attaches ends of wires to components, plugs, or terminal strip
- Inserts cable in plastic tubing or injects plastic sealant around terminals to protect cable from dust and moisture
- Tests wiring continuity with continuity tester
- Marks identifying data on completed harness
- Uses cable testing equipment to troubleshoot problems
- Performs preventive maintenance and minor equipment repairs
- Mounts assembled components, such as transformers, resistors, transistors, capacitors, integrated circuits, and sockets, on chassis panel.
- Connects component lead wires to printed circuit or routes and connects wires between individual component leads and other components, connectors, terminals, and contact points
- Installs finished assemblies or sub-assemblies in cases and cabinets
- Complying with all company policies as defined in the company Employee Handbook
- Works safely with small tools such as knives, cutters, screw drivers, wrenches and wire-strippers
- Pursuing continuous improvement through training and process improvement
- Complies with all applicable elements of company Quality Management System
- Must have STRONG J-Standard, Class 3 soldering skills
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), or one year of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as routing, blueprints, drawings, specifications, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Qualified candidates please submit your updated resume(Microsoft Word Format) to email@example.comClick Here to Submit Your Resume