Position Type: Full-time(8am-4pm)/Temp-to-perm
Summary: Seeking a multi-tasking and highly organized customer service professional to manage purchasing and vendor relations. Responsible for maintaining vendor relationships and requirements, to ensure the timely flow of domestic products to current customers. Qualified candidates must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Purchasing & Manufacturing
- Maintain the open purchase order report by vendor to ensure vendors have confirmed, shipped and invoiced in a timely manner.
- Ensure vendors are providing purchase order confirmation dates in the required time line.
- Review all open order by vendor to track timeliness of shipments and follow up on late shipments.
- Communicate all date changes from the vendor to order to cash team for update.
- Maintain and resolve all problems that arise with purchase orders
- Liaison between the vendor and multiple company departments such as sales, customer service and order to cash if a product has an issue such as a backorder, discontinued, or late shipment.
- Coordinate with domestic sourcing if an alternate product is required
- Escalate problems to management when a vendor is not meeting the expected requirements
- Uphold the vendor requirement guidelines.
- Work with vendors to provide up to date product images and content for website.
- Maintain and develop good working relationships with vendors.
Desired Skills and Requirements:
- Proficient level in Microsoft Office Products: (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with great follow up
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Proactive and outstanding communication
- Creative problem solver
- Passion to excel in a hands-on, fast paced environment
- College Graduate (Bachelors Degree)
- Similar Work experience preferred.
Benefits: The opportunity for you to evolve your career within a fantastic company culture, which includes:
- Competitive base salary
- Healthcare, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off
To apply: Please email your updated resume(Microsoft Word format) to email@example.comClick Here to Submit Your Resume