Overview: Local law firm is seeking a full-time Billing Clerk with experience at a foreclosure firm. Qualified candidates must be proficiency in accounting software and Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word and Outlook. Required experience with foreclosures and bankruptcy, as well as, lender and mortgage servicers and their billing guidelines.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review billing memos, time and expenses for narrative corrections, transfers needed and miscellaneous maintenance, as well as finalizing the invoices.
- Preparation and organization of bill attachments.
- Responsible for preparing file for timely billing which includes reviewing file to maintain accuracy and compliance with the billing guidelines.
- Responsible for coordination and resolution of billing issues for all default clients.
- Ensure timely and helpful communications are being sent to appropriate parties, internal and external, where the data needed to resolve an issue is fully identified and communicated efficiently and effectively.
- Monitor billing progress including status reporting, work-in-progress, client, matter and timekeeper set-ups, and other key process aspects.
- Ensure all billing issues, including deductions, are monitored and resolved timely and provide submission and problem solving assistance where needed.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Prior experience in foreclosure and bankruptcy required
- Lender and mortgage servicers billing guidelines desired
- Experience with lender and mortgage servicers
- Proficiency in accounting software and Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Requires critical thinking skills, excellent communication and organizational skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- High School Diploma or its equivalent.
Full-time permanent position
Qualified candidates please email your updated resume(Microsoft Word format) to email@example.com
Click Here to Submit Your Resume