Overview: Our client has an immediate opening for a Maintenance worker. Regular business hours, Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm. This position requires the candidate to multitask and switch from one style of project to another rather quickly.
Job Duties included but are not limited to:
- Responsible for assisting in the appearance and working order of the complex including structures, facilities & systems in individual apartments, exterior and common areas.
- Work directly with residents and other members of staff to diagnose, assess & repair issues including electrical, plumbing, a/c, heating, appliances, tile, carpet, walls and flooring
- Follow up on unresolved customer service issues to ensure resolution
- Prioritize and manage your daily workload to ensure successful completion
- Maintain your knowledge of policies and procedures and their proper application including efficiency, service and quality targets
- Knowledge of power tools and house hold appliances.
- Ability to move heavy equipment and machinery
- Experience in maintenance, construction, mechanical, electrical, plumbing
- Proven knowledge and application of codes, laws and regulations a plus
- Customer service background is not needed but preferred.
- High school Diploma
- Reliable transportation
- Must pass a background check.
Position Type: Full-Time/Temp-to-Hire
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30-5
Qualified candidates please submit your updated resume (Microsoft Word format preferred) to email@example.comClick Here to Submit Your Resume