Overview: This long-term contract position is located in a busy health care office in Marlton, NJ.
- Manage electronic medical records
- Removing sutures
- Ensuring excellent customer service to patients, health care professionals and insurance carriers
- Current certification
- 1+ years of clinical experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of medical office procedures
- Knowledge of insurance authorization and verification process
- Working knowledge of medical terminology
Personal Characteristics of our Employees:
- Strong interpersonal communication skills are essential in ensuring good customer relations.
- Demonstrate the ability to organize and analyze complex and diverse information. Also able to o resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Pursue training and development opportunities in order to continuously build knowledge and skills.
- Must be willing to share expertise with others an demonstrate group presentation skills.
- Able to read, understand written and verbal instructions, speak and write clearly in order to communicate effectively.
- Display openness to others views, must be able to balance team and individual responsibilities.
- Must contribute to building positive team spirit by supporting everyone’s efforts to succeed.
- Show respect and sensitivity for cultural differences and work toward promoting a harassment free environment and diverse workforce.
- Treat everyone with respect, work with integrity and uphold and support organizational values and goals.
- Follow all organizational policies and procedures.Be able to prioritize and plan work activities using time efficiently.
- React well under pressure and accept responsibilities for his/her own actions.
- Respond quickly and efficiently to management direction.
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness, apply feedback to improve performance and monitor his or her own work to ensure quality.
- Always willing to generate suggestions to improve individual and departmental performance.
- Punctual at all times and ensure that work responsibilities are covered in his/her absence.
Qualified candidates please email your updated resume to email@example.com (Microsoft Word attachment preferred)Format)Click Here to Submit Your Resume