Overview: This assignment will be based in the warehouse of a south jersey pharmaceutical company. Candidate(s) will be working Monday-Friday, 2nd shift, on the line as a machine operator. Our client is offering a competitive hourly rate, commensurate with experience. Benefits package available after probationary period is complete.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Production of product utilizing equipment
- Working a consumer goods assembly line
- Operating packaging machines
Qualifications and Requirements
- Education – High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Experience operating pharmaceutical machinery
- Mechanically inclined
- Hard-working and reliable
- Able to pass a urine Drug Screen AND Criminal background check
- Must have own reliable transportation
Job Type: Full-time 2nd shift
To apply please email your updated resume(Microsoft Word format preferred) to firstname.lastname@example.orgClick Here to Submit Your Resume