Overview: Soldering/Cable Assembler opening within a busy manufacturing company. Must have STRONG J-Standard, Class 3 soldering skills. Competitive pay rate, depending on experience and skill level.
- Soldering and cable assembly
- Reads work orders and routings, follows production drawings and sample assemblies, or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed.
- Wraps and ties wires together at designated points to form harness
- Crimps, stakes, screws, bolts, solders, cements, press fits, or performs similar operations to join or secure parts in place
- Attaches ends of wires to components, plugs, or terminal strip
- Inserts cable in plastic tubing or injects plastic sealant around terminals to protect cable from dust and moisture
- Tests wiring continuity with continuity tester
- Marks identifying data on completed harness
- Uses cable testing equipment to troubleshoot problems
- Performs preventive maintenance and minor equipment repairs
- Mounts assembled components, such as transformers, resistors, transistors, capacitors, integrated circuits, and sockets, on chassis panel.
- Connects component lead wires to printed circuit or routes and connects wires between individual component leads and other components, connectors, terminals, and contact points
- Installs finished assemblies or sub-assemblies in cases and cabinets
- Complying with all company policies as defined in the company Employee Handbook
- Works safely with small tools such as knives, cutters, screw drivers, wrenches and wire-strippers
- Pursuing continuous improvement through training and process improvement
- Complies with all applicable elements of company Quality Management System
- Must have STRONG J-Standard, Class 3 soldering skills
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), or one year of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as routing, blueprints, drawings, specifications, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Full-Time Days, Monday-Friday – Hours 7:30am-4:00pm
Qualified candidates please submit your updated resume(Microsoft Word Format preferred) to email@example.comClick Here to Submit Your Resume