How to Register with Perry Resources
- The First Step: The easiest way to get the application process started is to call or email us a copy of your Microsoft Word document (preferred) resume to: email@example.com. Upon receipt, if we have opportunities in line with your background, we will then call you to set up an appointment to come into our offices and register. If you do not have an updated resume and need some help, no problem, just click to download a Resume Template that we have created to help get you started in creating your own resume.
- Registration Appointment: When coming in to register with us we will ask that you bring a copy of your resume as well as (2) two forms of identification (ID): click to review the full list of Acceptable Documents – The most commonly used and accepted forms of identification include: Drivers License, Social Security Card, Passport, Birth Certificate. If you have any questions about acceptable employment documents, please contact us prior to your appointment to ensure you don’t have to make additional trips. It may also be wise to bring a blank check in case you are eligible for Direct Deposit.
- Testing: When you come in to register with us, please be prepared to spend at least an hour completing our employment application and skill testing via ProveIt! (If you have recently tested with another agency and have your scores, please print them and bring them with you to help speed up the process.) To complete your application, please bring at least 3 personal and business references with you. Also, be prepared to answer basic skills questions relating to math, clerical abilities and any other tests we may administer in line with your area of experience.
- Interview: When coming in to register, please keep in mind that you will be interviewing with one of our team so please dress professionally. You will want to make a good first impression. Also keep in mind that, in addition to an interview with our recruitment team members, you may also be required to interview with one of our client(s) as well.
- After Registration: Once you are registered, if we have an immediate assignment, you will be given detailed instructions for your position. If we do not have an immediate opening, don’t worry! We will ask you to check in with us regularly to be considered for ongoing positions with our clients.