Our client is seeking experienced Inventory Control Clerks for picking labels and organization of the label table. Qualified candidates will also be responsible for the cancelling of orders and items as directed by Planner (high volume of emails and item profiling), as well as, reconcile and resolve all picking issues. Candidates must also possess the ability to work in a team atmosphere, promoting positive work relationships with both internal and external guests. Must demonstrate commitment, dependability, punctuality and adherence to an agreed-upon schedule (as determined by manager).
RESPONSIBILITIES & ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
• Support and exhibit the company values
• Distribution of picking labels assignments
• Audit Pickers
• Use system tools to take status of all pick plans
• Research and reconcile all inventory issues of pick labels
• Run replenishment report job.
• QC emails
• QC inventory transaction
• Item Profiling
• Cycle counting program
• Damage product out
• Order/ product cancellations
• Multi task
• Logging issues on the help desk
• Minimum of two years of full-time related experience as Inventory control clerk. Any equivalent combination of education, experience, and training which provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities will be accepted.
• Must be able to read, write and speak English.
• Proficient computer skills, including word processing, spreadsheets, and outlook.
COMPUTER SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
• AS400-BOSS and JDE
• Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
• Microsoft Outlook (E-mail, Tasks and Calendar)
• Basic Math
• Use of Keyboard and mouse
To apply: Click the link to complete online application https://www.perryresources.com/employee-portal/
** If you are already registered with Perry Resources please contact your recruiter directly (856) 596-9400